Clinique take the day off balm review

On
Tuesday 19 April 2016
I know I mentioned it in my September favourites last year- and by mention, I mean one sentence, but I thought I'd go into more detail about the product and how much I love it!


I compltely forgot I had the Clinique take the day off balm, but I found it last night and have fallen in love with it again. To remove my makeup I normally use the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, but I still feel like I have makeup on my face. I decided to try this balm first before the cleanse and polish, and was amazed at how clean and soft my skin looked and felt! I brought this product last year when I worked at Boots as they had an offer on, but I would recommend getting this product to anyone.

It is a solid balm which turns into a silky fluid on the skin. Once you've picked up some of the product, run it between your fingers to melt it slightly and start applying in circular motions all over your face. It turns into this gorgeous skily oil which really helps to remove makeup- it removes Too Faced better than sex which isn't the waterproof formula but I find it takes a while to remove with just Micellar water or the cleanse and polish. Once you have made a beautiful mess on your face with your foundation, mascara and lipstick, it's time to remove it with warm water. I use a muslin cloth to remove it and help exfolate slightly. I find removing it this way encourages blood flow to my face, meaning it helps produce new cells. Once I have washed it all off, I run the muslin cloth under the water just to make sure I've removed everything.

Boots currently have an inline deal, a free gift when you spend £40 or more online, but it's online only!

I will post an updated skincare routine soon, I'm just testing out new products to see how they work with my skin!


Xx

Sara
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9